Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Free Scrapbook

www.hotprints.com
1 Free printable scrapbook a month. (So you have until March 31st, for this month)
14 Pages, not including the front and back covers.
I'm pretty sure they're paper back.
The free ones will come with... "All advertisements will be on removeable full-page inserts."
I finished and ordered my first one last night, so I'll try to remember to let you know how it turned out.
I don't know how big they are.
I'm pretty sure you can't add more pages to it.
Oh! Promocode I found on retailmenot.com free4friends Someone commented that they used it on March 2, 2010 and it worked, but I don't know when it will expire. I'm planning on waiting until I get my first one and see how it turns out.


I first read about this on ATM

No comments:

Post a Comment