Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Board Games at Fred Myers

Did anyone else notice the coupons in the Fred Myers' ad?
"All Board Games SAVE $3." in the fine print it says "May be combined with a bonus coupon."
There is a bonus coupon on the insert that says, "Take an extra 10% off." Blah, blah, blah... "...toys..."
Both of the coupons say no limit, so does that mean I can get as many as I want to? Hmmm
If I remember right, plain, old, regular Monopoly was $10.99 a week or two ago.
So 10% and $3 off would take it down to $7,
then the $4 printable coupon would make it $3.

Just a heads up.

Yep it worked! I got Monopoly for $2.90. We played two games last night. I won once and Kevin won too.... Hmmm suspicious. The cashier did try telling me that I couldn't use both Fred Meyer coupons at once, but good thing it said, "May be combined with bonus coupon." Unfortunately she wasn't too happy about it, but I was still about to get it.
Monopoly was the cheapest one there, then it went up to $14.99 for some of the other ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment