Pages

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Albertson's Doublers

What are you going to use your doublers on? I need ideas.
This is what I found so far.

Tostitos Tortilla chips 9-13 oz $2.99
In Ad Manufacturer Coupon $1/1
Final price =$1.99
Doubler = $0.99

V8 Fusion - $2
$1/1 printable
Final Price = $1
Doubler = Free

Campbell's Cream of Mushroom/Chicken - $0.75
$1/4 Printable
Final Price = $0.50
Doubler = $0.25

I've plently of cream of mushroom and chicken, but I want some of the cream of cheese, I think it's called.
I found these deal on Discount Queens and I haven't check into any of them yet. You'll have to go there to get the link for the printables.

Oh! Pickles! I ran out of pickles!
I saw a coupon for $0.75/1 for Nalley pickles (in the Sunday paper), if I double that would it be a good deal...? I'll have to check. Pickles last forever.
I read on ATM that they're $1.62 at Wal-Mart, buuuut yeah it's Wal-Mart, haha. (If you've ever tried to coupon there you know what I mean) That was on March 11th.

Other coupons that might be fun to double... for more details on the coupons, PYP coupon List
Scotch-Brite Sponges .75/1
La Choy Creations, any variety $1/1
Johnson and Johnson Red Cross Product $1/1
Crest Floss .75/1

No comments:

Post a Comment