Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Hotprints Photobook

Update on the totally free photo book.
I'm so excited for it to get here!! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry!
I got an e-mail saying it's going to be shipped out in a few days. I guess they're experiencing some slight delays.
Usually it takes 5 days to print and get in the mail, plus the delivery time.
HotBook photo books are 20cm wide by 25cm ( or about 8" by 10").
The free HotBooks will have your mailing address printed on the outside cover, ones you pay for won't.

Nifty link I was looking into, their FAQ page.

The one that I already finished was for 2009. Now what do I do the next one on? The baby isn't due until the last day in April, so that doesn't give me much time to make one. Our pictures from 2008 are slim, so maybe I'll put 2007 & 2008 in the same book.
So Excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment