Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Day 01 – A picture of yourself with ten facts.


1- I love to Bake!
2- I have 5 Children.
3- I have 2 sister's and 4 brothers.
4- My Father was in the Navel while I was growing up and the longest I live in one place was 4 years until we moved to Idaho when I was in 7th grade.
5- I also love drawing (it's been along time)
6- Writing poetry is also very dear to my heart.
7- I have a Cat that thinks she's my baby and has to be right there with me all the time.
8- I am currently going to college.
9- I love quite time.
10- I love my family :)

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining in my challenge! I'm so excited to see what everyone posts. Feel free to come back and link up to my original post, if you would like!
    http://staying-me.com/2011/09/photo-challenge-100-days-of-pictures/.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle I don't think that's a picture of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh but it is Beth this is a picture of me when I was little :) who did you think it was?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa! That looks a lot like Benjamin.
    P.S. Its your sister, Chris... I forgot my log in stuff

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I definitely thought that was Benjamin :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol I think this looks more like Wyatt than Benjamin :)

    ReplyDelete