Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

More Couponing Websites

So while I was surfing around looking for ideas for me to use my $10 RR at Walgreens, that expires today, I came across someone's profile. Frugal Shopping with Julie has a list of tooooons of couponing websites. Here is the link to her profile with the huge list > http://www.blogger.com/profile/04462369502980679900

BTW, I am pretty sure I am going to use my $10 RR on the Dove soap deal that I have been seeing around the blogs. But should I do the Oreo Cakesters? They end up being free... But then I will have another RR to spend to get my money's worth out of it. Oh well, I haven't had a problem with that so far.
Oh yeah! And a great filler item..... Walgreens has their reusable bags 3 for $1. Yessss!
Well, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment