Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Chris's Good Deals‏

**Staples
They have copy paper for $4.99
minus the $3.99 mail-in rebate
Makes them $1.00 each.
I've done a staples reward before and it gotback sooner than I thought it would.
**K-Mart
Hawaiian Tropic Sunscreen on Sale From their Ad For $5.00
minus $2.00 coupon from the hawaiian Tropic web site!
So thats $3.00 per bottle.
At the KMart in Pocatello they had $1.00 off coupons on the Sunscreen display, if you run out of ones to print off the website.
Thats really good, other than that the cheapest I could find it was at walmart. Their 2 packs for te sprays was $12.00 - $3 coppertone coupon makes it $9 for 2.
Then the Huggies little Swimmers (Wal-Mart) $6.68
minus their $2.00 from the Sunday paper is $4.48 each
I got their lotion, it worked really well.
**Fred Myers
Top Romen for 10 cents each with the coupon in their ad.
Limit 10 per transaction.
**Honks dollar Store
Sooo when I went to Honks (88 cent Tuesdays) to get the hok and Granola Bars....which they did not have... they had Suddenly Salad and Hamburger Helper. Not sure if they normally have it, but if Albertsons doesn'tbeat the 88 cents...

6 comments:

  1. Do places like the dollar store take manufacture coupons?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honks does not, Family Dollar does as long as they are not printed

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just called the Dollar Tree and they do not take them either

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot to the bug spray in the list.
    ***Ace Hardware
    Cutter Bug Spray $4.99
    Then there is a $4.00 mail-in rebate from Ace.
    $0.99 after the mail in rebate
    $2.00 off in the Sunday paper...
    Possibly free or make $1.00 ???
    I'm not sure how it will work out since I used the coupon, but I am giving it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suddenly Salad for 35 cents definately beats the $0.88 at Honks! Niiiice. BTW, I've tons of Hamburger Helper, remind me not to get any more!! (love it thought, it's like fancy Mac and Cheese! hehehe)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Smith's
    24 Pack Kroger Water
    .5 liter
    4 for $10 = $2.50 for a pack
    Skopko has their flipflops for $1.99 this Fri & Sat. What do you guys think? That is a good price right? Well I haven't went to look at them yet... Or is it worth it to pay a little more and get some like those pink and green ones idahogirlb (hehe funny name) has?

    ReplyDelete