Pages

Friday, October 16, 2015

o.b.® PRO COMFORT® Tampons

o.b.® comfort and protection that’s discreet. The only one with SilkTouch® cover for ultimate comfort and protection. - Personal placement provides optimal comfort and protection - Expands to fit your unique body - Fluid-Lock® grooves for locked-in leak protection that last for up to 8 hours - No applicator - Regular and super absorbencies Get comfortable with o.b.® here.
Click here to see if you qualify for your free sample!
I never dreamed of the day I would have to talk to my daughter about Tampons. One of the biggest thing women and young girls dread about that time is finding some where to carry the products you need with out everyone knowing that it's that time fore you. So when I was asked to try out the O.B. applicator free tampons I said sure lets go for it. 
My daughters face as she say's mom
do you really have to take my picture
with these products. 
The package included 3 boxes of tampons and also a cute little carrying case, which makes it super easy to carry around. I can easily store 4-5 O.B. pro Comfort tampons in the case. It was a very fun experience talking with my daughter and other ladies about this product.. Have you tried O.B Pro Comfort Regular tampons? If, So, share your comments below. I love to hear your thoughts. 
Have a great day everyone.:)
Make sure you check out http://www.ob-tampons.com under the special offers to see if you qualify for a free sample. 

No comments:

Post a Comment