Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Making money as a say at home Mom!

When I was younger (before starting to have kids) I never imagined I'd be a Stay at Home Mom. After I found out I was pregnant with my first child over 8 years ago my husband and I sat down and weighed out our options. He had two kids that he had custody of 100% off the time and we where going to be adding a 3rd to the mix. At that time we figured it was going to be cheaper for me to stay at home with the kids. So I put in my 2 weeks notice and a way we went. I've done several side jobs through the years. Stage hand work right along side my husband at several concerts, plays, and different performances. I have hand cut and made t-shirt rugs to sell them online. I love to crochet and make hats, blankets and booties. I've sold Slumber Parties, Tupperware, and Jamberry nail wraps. And for the past couple years I have been selling vinyl from home! It was fun to start with my husbands family has discussed starting a vinyl business and running it together. So we were pulling together ideas but... that didn't happen. So I let them do their thing and I bought my machine and started selling it to pay off my machine and then it just became fun! Because I was able to help create what people saw in their heads and wanted and I was getting paid alittle to do it. My sister inlaw started selling on several different deal sites and I though why not. I've only ran about 10 deals so far but they have been fun! I'm helping people get what they want in vinyl for a great price!
You can check out my current deal on Eleventh Avenue at https://www.eleventhavenue.com/deal/68605/back-to-school-vinyl This amazing deal will only be running until July 28th.
You can also check out my facebook page Half Dozen.

No comments:

Post a Comment