Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Mom to a new baby

Ever wonder what to get someone who just had a baby?
At Walmart

Tucks take alongs $2.74

$3.00/1 (IE) – Tucks Product – (bricks.coupons.com)

$3.00/1 (FF) – Tucks Product – (bricks.coupons.com)

Final price: FREE

Haha, I just saw that one KCL I haven't checked it out yet, but I know they sent some home with me from the hospital last time.

Oh yeah, and this one too
At Walgreens

Scotch Packing Tape $0.99 with in-ad coupon
$1.00/1 – Scotch Packing Tape – (offtherollcontest.com)
Final Price: FREE

So at Walgreens you have to have the same number or more items then coupons.
The in-ad coupon says limit 6. So if you wanted to go really crazy you could get 6 rolls, and use 5 $1/1 coupons. Thats all 6 rolls for $0.94. I think...
Since we're moving, I need a lot of packaging tape. I have 4, almost 5 boxes packed! Haha, it's hard to think of stuff we won't use for the next few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment