Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Free Paper Towels and Toilet Paper at Albertsons

Go Here to see Krazy coupon Lady's amazing deal on Paper Towels & Toilet Paper.
Thank you Krazy coupon Lady!
---Chris---
Hey! My Pocatello Albertsons didn't have the 4 pack, some people on KCL said they were back by the dairy at their store. I didn't check anywhere else in the store, but there is a place near the dairy where they usually hide some of the sale items. I'll have to check that later.
Let me know if any of the Albertsons in IF have them, I want some!

While I was there I got the Dr. Pepper deal: 4 - 12 packs for $1.10 after catalina & tax worked here. I read about the deal on PYP, go here in the comments section. I used the $10 catalina on meat, yum.
---Chris--- I'm too lazy to make my own post, I'll just edit yours Shell. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment